We will have VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE on August 11.
Virtual Open House Videos will be posted on our website by 4 pm on August 11. We will have a different video for each school.
We will have a face-to-face open house
ONLY FOR GRADES K, 5, and 9
AND students who are NEW to the district on August 11.
- All students who are going into Kindergarten, 5th grade, or 9th grade, along with students who are new to the district are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Only ONE person per student is permitted to attend. (This includes siblings.)
- All guests should enter through the front/main entrance.
- All guests will be screened before entering the building.
- Masks are required for all guests. Masks should be worn during the entire visit during open house.
Elementary School & Middle School
Please attend at the scheduled time according to the first letter of the STUDENT’S last name.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time so that we may start screening.
4:00-5:00 A - M
After screening, guests should go to the cafeteria.
Tours of the HS will be conducted by staff.
The schedule for arrival is below. Please arrive at the scheduled time according to the first letter of the STUDENT’S last name. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time so that we may start screening.
4:00-4:30 pm Holbrook-Pickle
4:30-5:00 pm Powell-Yates
5:00 -5:30 pm A-Crump
5:30-6:00 pm Daniel-Himschoot